Monday, December 8, 2014

Upcoming: Twitter chat #CanLitQA

UPDATED: Event takes place Friday, not Thursday. So I'm very excited to announce that I'll be taking part in a live Tweet chat this Friday over the lunch hour as part of a discussion on literary journals with Magazines Canada. This is the first time I've ever done this in my capacity as an author, so I'm very much looking forward to it. If you're on Twitter and would like to follow along, here are the details:

When: Friday, December 12
What time: 12:30 to 1:00 pm, Eastern.
Hashtag to follow: #CanLitQA
Moderated by: @MyCdnMags


And for those of you who don't know, you can always find me on Twitter at @freerangesamp.

Anyway, special thanks to Natasha Malloch at Magazines Canada for inviting me, and publisher Chris Needham at Now or Never Publishing for setting this up as a bit of promotion for my forthcoming short story collection, The Secrets Men Keep.

Hope to see you all (virtually at least) on Thursday!

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment